Sales Team Leader / LT
Our customer, one of the biggest real estate area developers in Baltics, is at the moment expanding their activities and is now are looking for a Sales Team Leader. In this position you have an overall responsibility for sales and operations. As a Sales Team Leader you are clearly focused on generating new sales, whilst growing and retaining existing customers by delivering exceptional customer service. Ultimately, the services provided by you and your team will help attract and retain the customers.
Sales Team Leader
- Generates profitable new business through prospecting and enquiry handling within the local market in order to exceed set targets
- Drive and maximize service revenue through up-selling of variable services to new and existing customers
- Conduct tours, with a goal of converting prospects into customers by effectively listening and selling the entire product range
- Prospecting to generate leads through local companies, partnerships and etc.
- Drives revenue by effectively and consistently maximizing all service revenue. Effectively manage the renewal process working to retain every customer at a profitable margin
- Maximises occupancy and profitability by proactively managing customers expansion requirements
- With a focus on meeting Customer satisfaction and retention metrics, maintain and develop existing customer relationships
- Ensures the SALES team is delivering exceptional customer service and customer’s needs are handled effectively and efficiently
- Provide direction to Sales team to ensure there is a clear focus on delivering a 90+% customer satisfaction rating
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven success in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experienced in self-generation of new business leads coupled with excellent account management skills.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams to consistently deliver high performance
- Customer service focused at all times with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Professional communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining business relationships.
WIf you are interested in the proposed duties and meet the requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in Englishmarked„SALES TEAMLEADER IN VILNIUS” via e-mail email@example.com till 9 of December.
Best candidates will be informed.
PRO-FILE Management Consulting
Jogailos gatvė 4, LT-01116 Vilnius
T: +370 61133 471, firstname.lastname@example.org